Thursday, September 25, 2008

WHAT IS MUSIC

Music is one of human’s natures; it is something that words cannot even explain. It is a combination of feeling, creativity and many more things is that cpmpletely describe what is music means!

Music is something make us cry and happy. Music also can heal our wounds, give us sereniry and calming which makes life is absolutely meaningless without something that is called musical.

As for me, music has many meaning, since I love music so much. Music is my soul. It is also as a way for me to tell people what I feel inside, and believe it or not, I can really hear to music all day without doing anything! You know, simple words although can make great songs! Music actually is something that can be said as a remembrance. A memory that brings some unforgettable stories. Me too, had really learns that how music affects me and how it leaves some footprints in my heart. Well, whatever it is, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The only thing I know is, music is always present as long as we a little heart to perceve what is music means!
by mariyam
a117213

No comments: